Wheels are in motion to create community around innovation in South LA to support the next generation of creators, entrepreneurs and Founders coming out of South Los Angeles and underserved communities like it.
We’re excited to announce Urban Tech Connect will kick off on May 16th, 2019. Click here to sign up for early registration now!
Urban Tech Connect – Collaborate, Create, Empower
Calling all business minded professionals, founders, students and stakeholders in South Los Angeles. Urban Tech Connect is the premier conference for the next generation of tech entrepreneurs to connect, collaborate, create and receive counsel. It’s a day of empowerment. It’s a way to get plugged in. And it’s an opportunity to show the world that it’s all right here. Come join the largest gathering in SOCAL of African American and Latino Founders as they show you how to:
- Fine tune your strategy for fundraising
- Target angels and VCs to raise money
- Overcome your fears and insecurities as a founder of color
- Develop your go to market strategy
- Think about opportunities in automation and how they might impact your business
- Keep it moving even when the odds are against you
- Vet alternative options to raising funds for your business
- Develop tactics and strategies for product growth
You will meet:
- Angles, VCs, & Successful Entrepreneurs
- Professional resources (Banking partners, Legal advice, Incubators / Accelerator directors)
- Other Founders and Executives that make up LA’s tech and digital media ecosystem
- City Officials, Non-Profit and Philanthropic stakeholders in Los Angeles who want to see more diverse faces in LA’s innovation economy
Click here to sign up for early registration!