- We want to see the next big company rise up in South LA.
- Tech innovation comes in more than one shape, size, color, age, geography, skill, and race.
- Talent exists in all communities. Creative and tech entrepreneurs are cultivated.
- A tech-versed and self-sufficient community in South LA makes a stronger LA and California.
- We believe knowledge, hard work, discipline, and grit make great entrepreneurs and companies.
- All Americans can contribute to an innovation economy and thrive.
- With the right team and community support, Founders in South LA will create billion dollar companies.
- We believe in earnouts. We despise handouts.
- This is why our mission is to help the next generation of American Entrepreneurs change the world.
A COMMUNITY DEDICATED TO THE UP AND UP
A COMMUNITY NETWORK
Advisors, Mentors, and Investors from leading technology and marketing organizations volunteer their time to help propel the most promising companies.
BE AN INSPIRATION
Mentor local college and high school students and teach them about entrepreneurship in scheduled quarterly interactions.
- The Plug In community (Mentors, Advisors, Entrepreneurs, Members and Students) will come together once a quarter to collaborate and talk about entrepreneurship and building a company at rapid speed.
- Mentor a NFTE student on your way to the top.
- Curated workshops 1X per quarter. 5 hour commitment max per quarter.
- We do the work for you. Plug In Staff will organize and facilitate meetings between Plug In Members and Students on your behalf.
ONE OF LA’S MOST VIBRANT COMMUNITIES & GROWING